I am Marija Knezic, also known as “Marichoo” – illustrator, graphic designer & artist with a quirky mind, endless flow of creative ideas and versatile skills!
Please find my resume below (also available in PDF).
8+ years experience
- Agency & freelance working experience
- Projects for top brands
- Clients from various industries
- Working on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication & team skills
- Active listening
- Requirements gathering
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Graduated, Master of Fine Arts
- Illustrating & Drawing
- Graphic Design
- Concept development
- Art direction
- Visual identity
- Presenting & pitching
- Artwork production
- Ads, flyers, brochures, etc.
- Print & Digital
- English, German, Croatian
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Academy of Fine Arts – Zagreb, 2011-2014
Master of Fine Arts, Graphics (M.A.)
Graduated summa cum laude – highest award which is annually given to one outstanding student
- Academy of Fine Arts – Zagreb, 2008-2011
Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.A.)
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences – Zagreb, 2008-2011
Bachelor of Arts, History of Art (B.A.)
Graphic Designer, Henschel
Darmstadt, 2019 – ongoing
Henschel is a German fashion & lifestyle company with fashion stores located in Darmstadt, Heidelberg, Michelstadt and Lübeck.
I work closely with social media manager and marketing manager to create newsletters, social media ads, articles, website updates and such. I also design many print materials such as posters, brochures, flyers & POS materials. I am also responsible for Gegenüber, another brand of Henschel, for all things regarding design & visual identity. Recently I did the rebranding of the brand / corporate visual identity.
Freelance Illustrator, Graphic Designer & Artist
2011 – ongoing
As an artist I exhibited on various solo and group art exhibitions.
As an illustrator & graphic designer I have worked with various brands such as: Playboy, ChefsFeed, BBDO, AgroChem, Vizkultura, L-Mag and many more.
Graphic Designer & Illustrator, Augustanec Group
Zagreb, 2017 – 2018
Augustanec Group is the biggest Croatian company that deals with designing and producing of souvenirs. It produces the souvenirs for majority of Europe.
My responsibilities were illustration and design of the souvenirs. I learned a lot about the processes of manufacturing, working with different materials and product design.
Graphic Designer, BBDO advertising agency
Zagreb, 2014 – 2016
Working with major Croatian and international brands, such as: Molson Coors (Staropramen, Stella Artois, Beck’s, Ožujsko), Wrigley, Vienna Insurance Group, Podravka, Lactalis Group, Dukat, Plazma, …
I have worked on everything related to graphic design for print; flyers, posters, brochures, packages, magazine ads and POS materials. I’ve also worked for online; designed web banners, social media ads and designed and prepared files for animation.
Working in a dynamic agency environment I’ve gained valuable experience in how to tackle versatile tasks simultaneously and under tight deadlines.
Clients / Brands
Some of the clients & brands I made projects for:
- Fashion.hr – interview with Marichoo – link | pdf
- bashART.info – interview with Marichoo and promotion of the “Penetration” poster exhibition – link | pdf
- Vizkultura – promotion of the “Penetration” poster exhibition – link | pdf
- Jutarnji List – major Croatian newspaper reporting about Slap & Stick project – pdf
- Grazia – lifestyle magazine including news for Slap & Stick – pdf
- Media Marketing – news about Vegeta’s new cookbook – link | pdf
Resume / CV in PDF
You can also see Marija Knezic “Marichoo” resume as: